Springfield Builders, Inc. (SBI) is searching for a full-time Project Superintendent to join our commercial construction team. Our stable and growing business offers considerable opportunities. Colleagues at SBI serve clients by exceeding expectations in the attributes of quality, value, and schedule. Above all else, we strive to serve with integrity. Competitive compensation and benefits are available to a candidate with the specific character and ability we desire.
The ideal candidate would be able to effectively interact with subcontractors, clients, and Project Managers to complete projects on time and under budget. The candidate must be able to also deliver astute focus quality. 5 years of experience as a Superintendent for Commercial construction is preferred. Travel is required, since our projects occur in a 19-state region.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role of Project Superintendent is designed to be ultimately responsible for field construction activity. Adherence to a purposeful process in our field endeavors likely requires a broad range of daily application, some of which is outlined below:
- Refined carpentry skill for quality installations of miscellaneous material purchases (a “working” Superintendent).
- Scheduling the work of field employees and subcontractors.
- Organization of project materials, temporary construction measures, and jobsite cleanliness.
- Promoting safety for field employees, subcontractors, and visitors.
- Plan and specification reading, understanding, and implementation.
- Minimizing costs expended in field operations.
- Finding solutions to daily challenges.
- Experience as a Project Superintendent.
- References and reputation as a Project Superintendent.
- Organized predisposition.
- Working in indoor and outdoor environments for long periods of time.
- Normal working hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and aptitude for other software (Microsoft Project)
Submission of Resume
Submit resumes to email@example.com